Uncle Stan Says, "Happy 4th of July!"


Ok, so it's the 5th here.  And I'm not an American.  But I am amused by the amount of Americans who, over the years, have expressed their amazement that we Australians don't celebrate their Independence Day.  My standard answer, I'm sure we will, on the same year that Americans celebrate Australia Day.  But plenty of Americans have wished me well on Australia Day, so allow me to return the favour.

Enjoy your day of days and try not to shoot yourself or anyone else for that matter.

Comments

The Seditionist said…
Daniel; We do not celebrate the 4th by shooting people -- that's what we do every day. We celebrate the 4th by blowing off pieces of our body whilst shooting off explosives while drunk. Just so you know.
Daniel Best said…
I'm so ashamed! I stand corrected.

Popular posts from this blog

MARVEL COMICS DEMANDS $17,000 from BROKE CREATOR of GHOST RIDER! The Shame Of Marvel...Part II

Yogi Bear's Sexuality Explained

We Made The Washington Post!